Maintaining relationships is essential. Follow these strategies to stay in touch!
Stay connected with the issues and local organizations that matter to you.
Investing time in activities that bring you inner peace can help manage stress. Remain centered with these programs.
- If you have a religion or some form of spiritual practice, find others in your community that hold the same beliefs and arrange meetings to discuss.
- If you do not have a religion that you abide to, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a spiritual practice? If not, would you start one?
- Do you ever sit quietly?
- Are you interested or involved in a spiritual community?
- Do you have a practice that calms you? It can be hiking, volunteering, etc.
- Take up meditation.