Maintaining relationships is essential. Follow these strategies to stay in touch!
Stay connected with the issues and local organizations that matter to you.
Investing time in activities that bring you inner peace can help manage stress. Remain centered with these programs.
- Identify your health goals.
- Understand your insurance, research and purchase long term care insurance if you can.
- Prepare for your doctor appointments with copies of previous lab tests, lists of prioritized concerns and questions and all medications you are currently taking.
- Make sure you are using medications, over the counter drugs, and supplements in a safe and informed way. Ask yourself these questions: what are the side effects, what medications should never be combined with something you are taking, what conditions may worsen?
- Maintain regular doctor visits and don’t be afraid to ask questions.