Maintaining relationships is essential. Follow these strategies to stay in touch!
Stay connected with the issues and local organizations that matter to you.
Investing time in activities that bring you inner peace can help manage stress. Remain centered with these programs.
- Familiarize yourself with new technologies as they become available, such as FaceTime and Skype. They will continue to become increasingly complicated and you want to stay on top of them.
- Take classes and learn new skills. Don’t listen to the adage “an old dog can’t learn new tricks”… keep that brain nimble!
- Identify your passions or curiosities and pursue them, both academic and artistic.
- Visit museums and exhibits in your free time.
- Learn how to meditate and do it daily to reduce stress.